17 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

Journal Entry 2



   Being a Metu student was my goal in high school. Now I’m a METU student and so I’m happy about this situation.Though I started this new life with many problems such as getting used to new environment , adopting to new city,new school,missing my family..
   
   When I came to here, I also faced with many problems like loneliness,none of my close frinends came here, and absolutely the ways of METU.They are so complicated.

   Now I got accustomed to all of these challenges and adopted here.

   METU is a place where you can do whatever you want.It's easy to access everything you look for.We are adults now and We are free.METU provides us this freedom.
  
   To improve ourselves METU is best place.There are a lot of opportunities like sports center , library , wireless exc. 

   In addition to these opportunities,there are many social clubs in METU. Thanks to these clubs we can not only become socialized but we can also improve ourselves or help people who need to help. 

   However, like every part of the life there are some difficulties in METU, too. For instance, I think transportation is a problem in here. Buses come too late and ring services are also limited.

   Finally I can say that being at METU is great and it should be experienced by everyone.. :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder